Congrats on joining the Embassy Of Fashion Designers International Fashion Club!
The Embassy of Fashion Designers International Fashion Student Scholarship Foundation is established as a Organization
The Embassy of Fashion Designers International believes in the importance of education and of nurturing talented individuals so they may develop to their fullest potential. In this spirit, the Foundation will offer a tuition for an intensive study program in a recognized fashion institution of the candidate’s choice.
Limited Scholarships and Grants are available to fashion students fashion students attending community Schools and colleges in the following categories: For Sewing Machine, Pattern Papers, Sewing Accessories such as Needles and Threads, Set of Scissors, Tape Measure, Buttons, Fabrics, Ribbens, Marking Chalks, Adjustable Dress Maker Curved Rulers, Muslin Fabric, Fashion Design Software etc.
This scholarship IS open to any fashion student internationally. To qualify, student must complete and submit an application on our website at www.embassyoffashiondesigners.com
- Electronically submit your application.
- Scholarship amounts go into effect for the quarters starting in the 2023 school year.
- Must complete and application and become a member of the Embassy of Fashion Designers Fashion Club.
- Must be enrolled in a Community School or College, Fashion School or Fashion College.
Before submitting your membership application, you must first follow us on and like us on social media for you application will be review and approve.
Scholarship And Grant Application:
YOU MAY SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE ATTACHE YOUR A REGISTRATION FROM YOUR SCHOOL OR COLLEGE
- PLEASE ATTACH A NOTE FROM THE HEAD OF YOUR SCHOOL OR COLLEGE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ARE A STUDENT OF THE SCHOOL
- TO AUTHENTICATE YOUR APPLICATION, YOU MUST SUBMIT A CLEAR PASSPORT SIZE PICTURE OF YOURSELF. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE APPROVE WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS